Route: Marmaris – Dalyan – Kizilada – Fethiye
Tour Type: Small Group Tour
Duration: 4 Days – 3 Nights
- Full Board accommodation in A/C cabins: Breakfast, Lunch, Afternoon Snacks, Dinner
- All charter & berth taxes, Harbour & Port procedures
- Transit log & related formalities for the shipping agents
- Mooring expenses
- Ship Water
- Crew Service
- Clean bed linens and bath towels on arrival (Beach towels are not provided)
- Use of equipment on board. (Flippers, snorkel and fishing tackle etc.)
- International flights
- Airport Transfers
- Personal expenses
- Optional programs
- Alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages including bottled water. These can be purchased from the bar on board.
- Any other meals or services not specified in “Prices Included”
Departure every Saturday, April 30 – October 22. The captain reserves the right to make necessary changes to the itinerary to ensure the safety and comfort of the passengers.
This cruise will introduce you to the joys of cruising along Turkey’s Turquoise coast.
Day 1: Marmaris
Boarding starts at 15:30. You can settle in and relax until our ‘Welcome Dinner’. Overnight in Marmaris.
Day 2: Ekincik Bay – Dalyan
After breakfast you will have a briefing about the itinerary and the rules (boat). We will then set sail for Ekincik Bay, where we will spend the day. You can swim, snorkel, or snooze in the sun to your heart’s content. You can also opt for a shore tour to Dalyan to see the Lycian Rock Tombs, the Mud Bath and the sea turtle beach. Dinner and overnight in Ekincik Bay.
Day 3: Tersane – Cleopatra’s Bath – Kizilada
We will set sail early, with breakfast en route, to arrive in Tersane. You can go for a swim over the underwater ruins of what is said to be Cleopatra’s bath and an old monastery. Lunch after your explorations. After lunch, we will sail to Kizilada for dinner and overnight.
Day 4: Fethiye to Samanlik Bay
After breakfast we will sail to Fethiye and the Ece Saray Marina for those who want to take a Jeep Safari or go on the Saklikent Canyon trip. We will then head to Samanlik Bay for a swim and lunch before sailing back to Fethiye, where you will disembark, after bidding farewell to the crew and new friends.