(COVID19) Booking Update
We Heal as One
With COVID19 spreading around the globe, affecting our daily lives, and has a great impact on the tourism sector, we, at BarefootPlus Travel put the health and well-being of our client as of our utmost concern. Thus, we are giving leniency in our booking policies, trip postpone and update
Clients’ who have booked with us and would not be able to travel have the following options:
Information update booking policy of COVID19 and postponed trips
1. Tours booked with the departure date from 1st March to 15th April 2020, clients may move their departure date until 30th March 2021, without any additional cost. Clients should advise us by phone or email at least 72 hours before the departure date.
2. Tours booked with the departure date after the 15th of April 2020, may move their departure date until 30th March 2021, without any additional cost. Clients should advise us by phone or email at least 14 days before the departure date.
3. Should the client have not decided on the new travel dates trip postpone, clause 1 and 2 applies.
Any payment made, BarefootPlus Travel will keep and credit the amount once the client has decided on the new tour dates provided that the departure date will be until 30th March 2021.
4. The above mentioned will apply to the same itinerary. In any event of a change in the itinerary;
4a Any price difference will be paid by the client on top of the initially agreed price.
3b Should there be any over-payment, BarefootPlus will refund the differential amount to the client.
5. For any cancellation, our Terms and Conditions will apply.
Helpful Links for Reference:
This world had encountered a lot of troubles. We survived the pandemic in the past, and together we will overcome this one.
We all shall travel together again. Stay home. Stay safe.
Recommended Blog Posts